Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Men,Women,Love, Its Just a Bunch of Shenanigans


I am extremely bored, I mean bored to the point of no return, out of my brain. While I wallow in my boredom and in a stagnant state, I have decided to, just for fun, create a profile on Match.com. and come to find out there is really people on the site. No shame in their game, like they say "Whatever floats your boat." But what I don't understand is relationships and love, and why the crazy things people say make others go Ga-Ga! Ugh its sickening, and it drives me nuts. Or maybe this could be an out lash over the fact that yes indeed....I am very SINGLE. I mean come on Beyonce, you have a good man, it isn't that simple, just liking it then putting a ring on it. I've had guys like it and I never got close to a ring!! So what am I to do?? Just immerse myself in activities to numb the pain of my current status or actually take pride in my new Match.com profile?? What's a lonely, beautiful, somewhat desperate girl to do?? Like a good friend of mine said to me "I'm a good catch." And my response was this exactly "Yeah but no one's trying to fish." I guess because love is something that people rarely find, and once you have it, hold on. I've experienced that first hand. Being in love but taking it for granted and I must say it sucks. Because after that moment you're not sure if you'll ever find something like that again....or if love at all is outlined in your stars. I love being in love and I love loving others. Its this aesthetic feeling that one person in the whole world has your back no matter what. Its the feeling that no one can come between the two of you and that its deeper than the faux pas of what love is nowadays. Quick 5 month relationships ending, in essence due to the lack of knowledge of your partner. What is there to do?? Guess I'll just have to wait around for it....or go out and find it....is there love for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment